Chat

Chatea gratis con amigos de todo el Mundo

Mostrando resultados del 1 al 8 de 8

Tema: Me infraccionaron en un Foro de anglosajones por esto...:

Predeterminado Me infraccionaron en un Foro de anglosajones por esto...:

Juzguen ustedes, ¿Me excedí?

Cita Iniciado por Yac
    Dear Alonso_Castillo,

You have received an infraction at City-Data Forum.

Reason: trolling, derailing the thread

-------

Stop trolling. This is a forum, threads have topics - they are not there for you to post these vaguely related rants.

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...l#post48414503

Cita Iniciado por boneyard1962 Ver Mensaje
    Fact. If you are not a US citizen, have a legal VISA then you are here illegally. That is fact.

I wish I won the lottery. Fact I didn't win so I am not a multi millionaire. Illegals may wish to be US citizens, or to have free range within our country, but they don't. That is fact.

Mexico lost the war and as part of the peace treated gave up land. Like it or not. Fact. Nearly 200 years ago the borders were different. Alaska was part of Russia. We bought it. Should Russians be allowed to move to Alaska just because it was once a part of Russia? NO. The world recognizes borders. The world court didn't exist in 1821. Current treaties didn't exist, and laws regarding expansion didn't exist.

If you are not a US citizen or hold a legal VISA you have no right to be in the country. Fact.

Question. You grew up in your parent's home. Your parents sold the home. Do you have a right to go live in that home without the permission of the legal owner? Your argument is that you do. What if it was your great great great grandfathers home? No one in your family has owned it in 200 years. Do you also lay claim to that property as well? That is your argument. That your ancestors once owned it makes it yours today.

{Mi respuesta}

Alonso_Castillo

Let us put it this way, Mi grand grandfather had a land then a foreinger from europe arrivend and entered his house and forced him to sign the papers gun in head, then Grandpa signed. ¿is the deal LEGAL? Perhaps because the Legality is created by the most violent, in this case the thieft, but is it Legitimate? No it is not, legitimacy comes from the Natural right and from morality of the acts, thus Morality of an act of thieft is Zero, Yes Legality aquired by violence is still there but legitimacy is not.

Now in the natural law the land hold to the inhabitants, either legal or illegal, that is the natural right, that is just what it happens, the violent ones will eventually die and the pacific dwellers will inherit the land. Did you ever read the Bible?

Matthew 5:4

Blessed are the gentle: they shall have the earth as inheritance.

Now It happened many times, just fw ones

In 20 BC - 30 AD Rome invaded Germany and was repealed Back

In 50 AD - 400 AD Rome Conquered Britain, and then it was sent back.

In 700 - 900 Muslims invaded Spain and Southern Italy, Sicily and they even arrived to France, they claimed lordship for some centuries, their way of life caused them to weaken and they were fought back.

In 1300 to 1400s England claimed lordship over Northern France at the end England was Expelled from France.

In 1492 Spain arrived to America and conquered, in 1810 - 1821 its lordship was ended

In 1640 The British heretics arrived in the May Flower to the northern Coast of the Atlantic in 1776 the British Empire was sent back and its rule over US ended.

In 1839 The British invaded China to forcé them to buy Opium, in 1997 Hong Kong was turned back to China.

In 1858 The British Empire Occupied India, in 1947 the British were sent back.

In 1899 USA occupied Phillipines in 1946 the USA withdraw from Phillipines.

In 1917 Russian Empire turned into USSR and it expanded itself in 1945, but in 1980s the USSR with all its nuclear weapons ended and it was divided into many different countries.

And so on and so on.

¿What do you Think USA is?, ¿The Eternal Kingdom of God?

All the best,

City-Data Forum
    Última edición por Jorge_Carrillo; 07-jun.-2017 a las 08:29

Predeterminado

A mi me parece un poco jalado de los pelos tu argumento, débil pues, pero no como para hacerse merecedor de una suspensión o infracción.

Saludos.
    Mi pena es sencilla y nada misteriosa y, como tu alegría, por cualquier cosa estalla.

Predeterminado

Hola, Jorge!
    Según pude ver en aquel foro, son muy estrictos con los off topics. Al ver que hablabas de la Biblia, te han sancionado para que en un futuro, no mezcles Religión con Política y demás controversias...

Yo no te habría sancionado.

Me alegro de volver a verte! :001_smile:

«Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee». – Isaiah 26:3

Predeterminado

Gracias MagAnna, También me alegro de verlos, yo allá me meto a ese foro porque se trata de puros Hillybillis puro redneck que votó por Trump. personas que quieren que toda Hispanoamérica sea colonia de los EEUU y deje de hablar español.

me gusta patear el avispero para que sepan que no van a caer en blandito:

Les dejé este recuerdito:

Última edición por Jorge_Carrillo; 07-jun.-2017 a las 10:31

Predeterminado

Jeje... me gusta ese mapa! Y qué bien te lo pasas!!!
    Sabes? Hay gente para todo y siempre la habrá que se invente y acabe creyendo que ellos mismos son las víctimas eternas... Y más ahora, con Trump y compañía... El problema es, que parece que ya siempre irá a más. Es muy preocupante.

«Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee». – Isaiah 26:3

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por MagAnna Ver Mensaje
    Jeje... me gusta ese mapa! Y qué bien te lo pasas!!!
    Sabes? Hay gente para todo y siempre la habrá que se invente y acabe creyendo que ellos mismos son las víctimas eternas... Y más ahora, con Trump y compañía... El problema es, que parece que ya siempre irá a más. Es muy preocupante.
    Angela Merkel estaba en lo correcto cuando dijo que Europa no puede seguir dejando sus seguridad en manos de Estados Unidos.

Ella, sin embargo, también tiene que frenar la inmigración de musulmanes a Europa. y Dejar de dar subsidios a los refugiados, Estados Unidos no cumplió su palabra de recibir refugiados de una "Primavera Árabe" que catalizó y financió desde el Pentágono. Si no son cabales en su palabra Europa no Puede ni debe dar crédito a sus promesas y compromisos.

Predeterminado

Y cual fue la sanción?

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Jhon I Se Ver Mensaje
    Y cual fue la sanción?
    Me suspendieron por 1 semana y me dijeron que otro mas y me voy

Normas de Publicación